Subsidy for Bank Linked Income Generation Scheme
The scheme is for individuals who desires to setup self employment activities where the maximum cost is upto Rs.10.00Lakhs. The Corporation provides a Subsidy @ 80% of the total unit cost of Rs.1.00Lakh, 70% of the total unit cost of Rs.2.00Lakhs & 60% of the total unit cost of Rs.2.00Lakhs to Rs.10.00Lakhs subject to a maximum of Rs,5.00Lakhs and the remaining is Bank Loan.
- Should be a Christian
- Community Certificate issued by Tahasildar / Transfer Certificate of School to be submitted / Baptism Certificate issued by Mainline Church Pastor
- Age between 21 to 55 years (Any Age proof certificate should be submitted)
- Annual family income below Rs.1.50Lakhs for Rural & Rs.2.00Lakhs for Urban areas. Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar from Meeseva to be submitted.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory
- One Passport size photograph
- Every beneficiary shall apply online only through MPDOs / District Office of the concerned Mandal / District. Website: tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
- After applying in the portal, the beneficiary should submit the application form and enclosures to th econcerned District Officer (Executive Director, TSCMFC)
- The Bank processes th eloan application as per their norm and will accord sanction and intimates through a bank sanction letter.
- After getting the approval of the respective District Collector, Subsidy is released from the Head Office (TSCMFC) to the beneficiaries Non-operative SB Account Number directly.
List of the Schemes / Activities - Click Here
- The Government has issued comprehensive guidelines for implementation of Self Emplyment Schemes being implemented by all welfare departments including TSCMFC GO.Ms.No.101 Social Welfare (SCP-I) Dept., Dt: 31.12.2013
- Revised Guidelines - GO.Rt.No.230 Minorities Welfare (Estt-I) Dept., Dt:30.12.2015