Free Coaching for Competitive Examinations
The Government provides free Coaching through Minority Study Circle & Centre for Educational Development of Minorities by way of coaching fees, study material and employment information to eligible candidates. The courses for which the coaching provided are:
- Civil Services Examination – Prelims and Mains
- TSPSC – Group I, II, IV Examinations
- Banks, Insurance Companies, Staff Selection Commission, recruitments.
- Any other competitive examination as per need and the request of the candidates
- Should be a Christian
- Community certificate issued by Tahsildars / Transfer Certificate of School to be submitted.
- Annual family income below Rs. 1.50 Lakh in Rural areas & Rs.2.00Lakhs in Urban areas.
- Income certificate issued by Tahsildars to be submitted.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory
- Educational Certificates as per the requirement of the exam.
Process: The applicant may submit their application along with mandatory documents required at Minority Study Circle or in the O/o. Managing Director, TSCMFC or to the concerned District Minorities Welfare Officer for availing the free coaching for the competitive examinations.